Golden Age Fellows 2020
The fourth Cohort Golden Age Fellows Programme provides a cross-sector and collaborative platform for Golden Agers (aged 45+) to turn their passion and innovative ideas into feasible plans and actions. With more time, space, inspiration, training, network, resources and support, Golden Agers can also become key levers for social change. Our programme enables applicants to co-create new ideas and initiate good practices to drive positive change continuously in the wider community. This program is fully supported by the SIE Fund. Recruitment for the 4th cohort will start on 1 June, 2020.
The Programme :
● Join a well-structured capacity-building programme spreading over three months. Through various activities, Fellows will undergo a change maker journey of self-discovery and social innovation.
● Freely generate and exchange innovative ideas, share learning and experiences on social innovation, and gather resources from various sectors to lead change and drive innovation in the society as a powerful force.
● Scope includes Social Innovation, Social Inclusion, Poverty Alleviation, Smart Ageing, Mindfulness, Design Thinking, Social Media Marketing and Social Finance etc.
● After the completion of the training, each Fellow will come up with an innovative idea/project together with a “Buddy” (i.e. self selected partner). A judging panel will select 10 outstanding innovative ideas/projects related to Poverty Alleviation or Social Inclusion, each of which will receive HK $ 10,000 as a start-up fund from the SIE Fund.
● The training course will start on 14 August, 2020 on Friday evenings and Saturdays.
1. Applicants must be 45 years of age or above, permanent residents of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and have the right of abode in Hong Kong, or the right to enter Hong Kong, or the right to stay in Hong Kong without any restrictions on stay.
2. The maximum number of Fellows is 30. Each Fellow must invite a “Buddy" to form a team and come up with an innovative idea/ project.
3. The Fellows are required to pay a deposit of HK $ 2,000 each before the course commencement. Fellows who have completed 80% or more of the training course and submitted innovative project plans will be fully refunded after the graduation ceremony.
From now to 30th June, 2020.
Inquire us if you have any questions about the programme:
Phone: (852) 8102 1068
Whatsapp No. : (852) 9132 0847